If you use Google Calendar and have a smart phone, you should take a look at this app. The Google Calendar app supports all the different calendars you may have, including shared. You can color code, just like you can online, and integrates in with Google Maps which allows you to have fantastic directions to any event.
The official description includes:
- A new Schedule View – See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
- Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
- Assists to fill in your calendar – You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
- Different ways to view your calendar – Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
- All your calendars in one, easy place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
I have used Google Calendar for many years but have had frustration with being able to carry it with me effectively. I had tried the syncing of my phone calendar to my online calendar to my local PC calendar with mild success, which relied on third party software that has had inconsistency issues at best and trouble supporting multiple calendars. Even with the syncing issues and having to download a third party app, I think the pros outweigh the cons for this app.
#scams, #twitter, #instagram, #Blog, #PasswordChange, #ConsolidatedTelcom,