Managed Wi-Fi is a way you can improve your internet experience while using your wireless devices. At the heart of the service is our managed router.
This router provides the wireless capability that will support all your existing devices today AND will support the many new devices yet to come. With managed router service, Consolidated is able to help troubleshoot most internet troubles from the office, resolve issues faster, and reduce the chances of having a technician come on-site to fix the problem. Let us, your service provider, easily manage your wireless Internet service in the cloud, Safely and Securely!
Consolidated Managed Router
|Consolidated technicians can address most of your Internet troubles without the need to go on-site!||Yes|
|Software upgrades are regularly performed to ensure your router is working at its BEST at all times!||Yes|
|No up-front costs, and if your router fails, Consolidated will replace it at no cost!||Yes|
|Even though your router is managed, you have direct access to change settings anytime!||Yes|
|Wi-Fi 3: 802.11g||Yes|
|Wi-Fi 4: 802.11n||Yes|
|Wi-Fi 5: 802.11ac||Yes|
Need extra Wi-Fi coverage??
When extra coverage is needed, Consolidated offers Access Points for the Managed Routers for an additional $4.99 per month per unit
- Designed to eliminate wireless dead spots by covering areas unreachable with a Managed Router alone
- Restores full signal and bandwidth throughout your home!
- Software upgrades and replacements are handled by Consolidated at no cost to you!
- Simple push-button setup removes the need for a Technician visit!
- Can be easily re-located wherever and whenever the need arises!
- Versatile deployment allows for use with hardwired or wireless setup!
- Easily syncs with Consolidated's Managed Router for a uniform and managed network!