- Pay your Bill
- Review Past Payments
- Receive Bill Reminder
- Report a Trouble / Outage
- Manage payment methods & modify auto-pay
- Update your Account or Contact Information
- FREE Consolidated MyAccount App available for download (iOS & Android compatible)
Current E-Bill users can log into Consolidated MyAccount by entering their E-Bill email address and password. New users can register by selecting “New User?” on the login page. You will need the following information to register your account: Account Number, Last name or Business Name on bill & E-Mail address. Once you enter the required information simply hit the Submit button. After you answer one validation question and establish one security question, an email with a temporary password will be sent to you for the initial login.
GO GREEN with e-Billing
Save Time – Save Trees – Get a $1.00 credit every month!
Your online bill payment system can be used anywhere that has Internet access!
To switch to paperless billing – start here
Phone it in!
Call 701-483-4PAY (4729) Anytime Day or Night!
Commonly Asked Questions
- What is the Universal Service Fund?
The USF is a funding program which allows schools and libraries discounts on the purchase or lease of telecommunications service including local telephone, long distance and Internet access.
- What is the Telecommunications Relay Service Fund and what is its purpose?
It is a mandated charge per telephone line. The funds are remitted to the state for the hearing impaired fund.
- What is EAS (Extended Area Service)? Who determines the charge?
EAS is a charge per line that gives you an extended area to call toll free. EAS charge is determined by the volume of telephone numbers that have the ability to call toll free. The more telephone numbers you can call, the higher your EAS charge is.
- It has been one year since I paid my $150 deposit, when will I get it refunded?
You must establish a satisfactory credit history and have required no treatment on your account for 12 consecutive months before the refund is applied to your statement.
Drop Box Locations
507 South Main
Dickinson City Hall
99 2nd St E
302 1st St OR 446 18th St W
Superpumper (Formally Frankie's West Side Conoco)
1554 Villard St W