Domain Name Agreement Provisions of Agreement:
- Registration and or Setup of a Domain Name do not include the storage of data, data programming or dial-up access accounts.
- Customer is responsible for any and all fees associated with the domain name registered or setup by Consolidated with Network Solutions, Inc. Customers will be billed directly by Network Solutions for all domain name registration fees and billed by Consolidated for all setup and engineering fees.
- Consolidated is responsible for the setup and maintenance of the domain name on its e-mail server and web server of Customers choice.
- Customer releases and agrees to hold Consolidated harmless of any and all liability, including all incidentals and consequential damages arising out of the services provided by Consolidated.
- If a domain is previously registered, customer is responsible for making the appropriate changes to the registration records with Network Solutions, Inc.
- Written notice will be required for the cancellation of a domain name with Consolidated. If the domain name is to be transferred to another service or company, appropriate contact and domain name server information will be required.