Now you can turn an everyday two-way phone call into a 3-way conference conversation.
- First, depress the flash key/switchhook*. This will place the first call on hold.
- Listen for the dial tone. Then dial the third person. (Speed Dialing codes may be used if you also have this feature.)
- When the third person answers, you may talk privately with this person before you make the call three-way.
- To make the call three-way, press the flash hook/switchhook to add the person on hold. Your three-way call is now underway.
If for some reason the call to the third person is not completed or you decide not to add the third person to the call, depress the switchhook* or flash button twice to resume your conversation with the person on hold.
- Press the flash key/switchhook for about one second. You will now have only the original party on the line.
- or -
- If either of the other two people hangs up, you can continue to talk to the one remaining.